The day I was born, was a very special day for the person who gave me birth, my mother.
She brought me up, spending sleepless nights so I could sleep well, gave up her friend circle so I would never be alone, made sure I ate healthy without considering her own, she always prayed to God so my dreams could come true. She is love, she is life. Everyday of my life is her’s but today with all of you I would like to thank her and wish her a happy Mother’s day!
Maa tujhe Salam.
I truly agree with you Shweta. Mom is the best person in life. She only gives and never asks anything in return. I remember when my brother had just entered our lives she had to give a little extra attention to him and you wont believe I used to feel neglected and was jealous and one day decided to leave the house. She saw me packing my bag and heard me talking to my doll. She came up to me said sorry and started crying. That was so stupid of me. Now that I am a grown up, a professional, a wife, a mother, a daughter in law, unable to give her enough time, she never complains that’s an exemplary sacrifice from my mothers end. I want all of you to join in celebrating this day!
My mother is my best friend. When I had my first break up she was there beside me and helped me to tied over it. Now she is old and needs me, I want to be with my best friend when she needs me the most.
Mom I am there with you! Wish you a very happy mother’s day.
Geetanjali -
7 comments:
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever...
Happy Mothers Day to all..
Hey Hello...
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
hi even i wish to join you all in wishing my mother!
Hi,
I would like to take this chance to greet my mom on "Happy Mother's Day” as I won't be there with my family this May! I love my mom more than she loves me. She is the biggest celebrity because of her warmth & love which she has given to me.she never set behind in performing duties well. Mom, You r the only person on this whole earth who understand me always, Thanx for being always when i needed you and basically when i was taking all my important decisions.
Love u Maa…… Pls be always with me.
Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
Post a Comment